Chili Prawn courgetti
As you may be aware, I love spiralizing almost everything. Courgettes tend to be the easiest and tastiest but I also like to use sweet potato, carrot and even beetroot if i'm feeling wild.
Serves 2 - takes approx 20 minutes
1 red onion
2 celery stalks
1 sweet red pepper
2 cloves of garlic
2 handfuls of spinach
1/2 red chili
1 inch of ginger
200g of prawns
2 tbsp tamari sauce / soy sauce (optional)
- Spiralize the courgette using desired spiralizer.
- Boil a pot of water and submerge the courgetti for approx 4 mins or until soft.
*Tip: Don't leave too long or they will go very mushy*
- Chop everything accordingly.
- Heat 1 tsp of coconut oil and saute the onion and garlic.
- Add in the grated ginger and chili.
- Toss in the prawns and the juice of half a lime.
- After 5 minutes add the remaining vegetables (pepper, celery and spinach)
- Add 2 tbsp of tamari / soy sauce if desired.
- Before serving squeeze remaining lime over and enjoy:)